Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

3 Mascara Tips and Tricks


Hey everyone! I'm going to share a few mascara tips that I've picked up over the last few years. Hopefully it makes your lashes look longer, fuller, and enhances the beautiful pair of eyes God has blessed you with!


1. Curl Your Eyelashes First.

This sounds simple, but it really helps your eyelashes go up and out instead of straight forward and makes the mascara easier to apply. Start by curling the bottom-most part of your lashes, then the top half, and finally the bottom half again.



2. Angle Yourself Sideways So You View Your Lashes From A Different Perspective.

I find myself more pleased with my lashes when I slightly turn to the side and put on my mascara than when I apply it looking head on. By doing this, you can see their silhouette and it makes it easier to follow their natural curve from curling them. This is really hard to explain, but try it and you will understand what I'm talking about!


3. Use Saline Solution When Your Mascara Starts To Dry Out

This is a trick I picked up from my mother! When your mascara starts to dry out (typically after using it for one-two months) place a couple drops of SALINE solution in your mascara and pop the brush in and out a few times. It's very important you use saline solution for this as I have not tested other contact solutions! This is a safe, easy way to make your mascara last a few more weeks.



I use MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant mascara from Sephora which can be a little pricy, but because of its quality and by using saline drops it can usually last me three-four months! If you're not interested in paying a little extra for the long run, I also recommend  Covergirl's Lashblast Volume mascara.


I hope you find these tips useful for you, Biblical Beauties! Remember, it is not our outer beauty that we should focus on refining but our inner beauty.

"How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes are like doves." -Song of Solomon 1:15

His Biblical Beauty,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips