Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Six Weeks of Swim: Week One

Suit: Albion Fit
Friends. I am so so so so excited. Because today is the FIRST DAY of my six part series, Six Weeks of Swim! I introduced the concept of this series in my last post. My wonderful friend Sofia has allowed me to use her pool for all of these shoots. Thanks Sof!!! :)

The suit for this week is a modest twist on the "itsy-bitsy teenie-weenie yellow polka-dot bikini" from Albion Fit. As many of you know, I am a lover of all things vintage. One of my favorite things about the 1930s, 40s and 50s is most of their fashion stayed on the modest side! This suit captures the perfect combo of classiness and sassiness.



Brain freeze...lol








Tune in next Tuesday to see the second installment of Six Weeks of Swim!


Photography by Bailey Barker Photography

His Biblical Beauty,
Paige

2 comments:

  1. The Sun-Shine yellow is bright, but not as dominate as the SON's glow in your eyes! What a fun series! Hope it is a big splash with your peers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie!!! :) Loved seeing you again!

      Delete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips