Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Saturday, January 3, 2015

FREE {2015}

Top: American Eagle Cardigan: Kohl's Jeans: American Eagle

What an awesome year 2014 was. Despite challenges and heartache, the Lord has proven to always be faithful. I struggle to count the blessings God has given me but strive to remain humble and thankful.

And what an incredible adventure this little blog of mine has been! I can't believe it's already been one year since I first launched the site. I had to laugh a little when I looked back at my first post and compared it to my posts now. The perfectionist in me wanted to center and resize the photographs, fix the words spacing and delete the post all together. But I think it's an accurate representation of what God is doing in our lives daily -- reshaping and molding our hearts to look more like His.

I used to try to come up with a few New Year's resolutions, but they never worked for me. Being a high school student, I tend to think of the new year starting in August when I return to school rather than in January. This year, I decided to choose one theme word for 2015, an idea that is growing popularity across the country. My word? Free.

Free from sin.
Free spirited.
Free from your past.
Free to love.
Free to worship the King of kings.
Free to be yourself.
Free will.
Free from addiction.
Free to share the good news.

Throughout the year, I will be writing several posts including my opinions about these topics and my journey to becoming totally, completely, utterly free. Join me.

"You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free." -Galatians 5:13

His Biblical Beauty,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips