Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands


Hey friends! I'm stoked to announce I will be traveling to Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands this summer with Never the Same Missions once again. Last summer I went to Costa Rica for two weeks and fell in love with the country, the people, and the mission field. I'm eager to see what kind of new adventures God has in store for me this year!

First, I will fly to Florida for a few days for training. We are divided into teams of about 30 people and learn the drama 'Spellbound.' This is an evangelical drama we perform in streets, churches and parks. After training, we'll fly in groups to Ecuador and begin preparing for our future days of ministry! This year I am going on the extended trip, meaning I will be gone another week for a total of three weeks. During this extra week I'll fly to the Galápagos Islands off the coast of Ecuador to minister to the natives there. Lord willing, I would love to travel with NTS on the extended-extended trip to India and Nepal afterwards, but I doubt my family could be apart from me that long ;)

So far, I have raised approximately $2,500 by sending out support letters and having bake sales but need to raise around $4,400 total. I know God will provide me with the finances needed. If you would like to help support me, you can visit the 'Donate' tab on the NTS Website and specify 'Paige Kauffman' on the missionary section. More than anything, prayers would be deeply appreciated!

Thank you for being a part of this journey to share Jesus' love and heal the world. More information to come soon :)

His Biblical Beauty,
Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips