Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Monday, September 22, 2014

Make Your Monday Extraordinary

Good morning everyone! I know what you're thinking, it's Monday and time to start all over again...

Now you probably said that with a negative tone. Try saying it extra enthusiastic.

"IT'S MONDAY! I get to start all over again, yay!!!"

Remember, God woke you up this morning for a reason and with a purpose. Now go figure out what that reason is!

I have to admit, I wasn't too thrilled about leaving my warm bed and dragging myself to school this morning. But your attitude affects how your whole day will go. So smile, turn on some Rend Collective and do a little dance. You're free!

This was a video they showed my first night of FUAGNEM on my mission trip training. It's an awesome reminder of what God has called each and every one of us to do! Take the time to watch this and hopefully you will be impacted and inspired just like I was.


"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." -Romans 15:13

His Biblical Beauty,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips