Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Costa Rica: Round One! (Vacation)

One of my favorite parts of the summer is going on vacation! I absolutely love to travel and want to go EVERYWHERE. My outlook on it is God will protect you, and if something happens you just get to go visit him! ;)

My dad is an Allstate agent and if their agency does well throughout the year, they are rewarded trips. It just so happens that our vacation destination is the same place I will be going to for my mission trip! This year we traveled to Herradura, Costa Rica. We stayed at the Marriott Los Sueños Resort. It was beautiful!



The pools were definitely cooler than the beach, which was just lots of small rocks. Still beautiful though! They had hammocks scattered around the grounds along with a private beach. The view was breathtaking!!




We were also able to choose a couple excursions. The day after we arrived we went ocean paddling in the morning! That was probably my favorite part of the entire trip because of the guides, Wilbur and Andrés. We canoed around the peninsula and then snorkeled at a private beach.



Panorama I took of our private beach
Wilbur and I

Andrés, me and Wilbur!
The next day we woke up early again to go ziplining!! We rode on a tram and then zipped down on 10 different cables. I wasn't scared at all and rode hands-free almost the entire time :)




The rest of the vacation we relaxed by the pool. I had so much fun with my family in Costa Rica and I can't wait to go back!!!!!

Where are you going on your summer vacation?
His Biblical Beauty,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips