Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup


I love cooking.

And I love people.

So what better way to spend a Wednesday afternoon than cooking for some of my best friends?

Meet Luccas. I'm not sure if I've introduced him on here before, but we've been dating for almost two months now and he makes me very happy :)


We do a lot of things with our good friends, Sam and Anna. They go to our high school and our church too.


Last night, I made dinner for us before going to youth group. We had a blast :)








I made my mom's chicken noodle soup: a.k.a. THE BEST CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP EVER!! Pair it with biscuits and green beans, and you've got pure comfort food. Here's how to make it:

Start by microwaving chicken breasts for 3 minutes at a time. I did this 4 times, about 12-15 minutes. Cut cooked chicken into small chunks.


Next, bring the water and bouillon to a boil in a large saucepan.


Add noodles and cook uncovered until tender. (This took me about 10 minutes) Don't drain them!

Add soup and chicken to the noodles.


Remove from the heat and stir in the sour cream.


For a printable recipe card, click here.

"A bowl of soup with someone you love is better than steak with someone you hate." -Proverbs 15:17

His Biblical Beauty,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips