Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Sunday, February 22, 2015

DIY Glass Picture Light


Hi there! Recently, it was my best friend Sarah's birthday. I am so grateful for her friendship; this gal is a true gem. Not only has she helped me grow as a person, but in my faith as well. Keep rockin' girlie!!!


If you know me well enough, it's apparent I love shopping. When it comes to gifts though, I like to give something handmade and personal. I know there are probably a million excuses you have up your sleeve as to why you don't/can't make something homemade, like time or artistic ability. I'm here to tell you that you can pull off this adorable DIY gift with just a few supplies and 5 minutes!

First, you'll need to buy a glass block (mine was size 8x8), a box of indoor mini lights, small pebbles or rocks (optional) and a picture. I found both of these things at Hobby Lobby for under $15!


This time I opted out of using stones, but if you're using pebbles place these in the bottom of the block. Arrange the string of lights inside and set the picture inside towards the front. The lights will hold the picture in place. Plug it in and enjoy!!!





"The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp." -Revelation 21:23

His Biblical Beauty,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips