Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Prom 2014


Ahhhhhhh! I can't believe prom has come and gone. It seems like just yesterday I was designing workouts to get in shape (which did not happen) and Pinteresting hairstyles.

This is the one I ended up going with, I was so happy :)


After I was all ready, grandma and grandpa came over to take pictures!



Olivia came over too on her way home from the MCC sale! I was so sad I couldn't go with her.


Then my handsome date arrived! ;)


We went to the "castle" in town to take pictures. They turned out beautiful! It was such a nice day and they have a lovely home.






After that, we went to our friend Alec's house to take pictures with the rest of the group.



The prom theme was Great Gatsby and a lot of the girls in my group had gorgeous, elegant, vintage dresses!


We went to dinner at Newport Grill in Wichita, yum!!!!!!

After that, it was time to walk the red carpet.




I had an amazing time at my first prom and tons of fun with my date, Isaac :)

What's your favorite prom story?

His Biblical Beauty,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips