Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Goodies

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! It's a holiday, you know what that means...

I can find something on Pinterest to DIY :)

This little gift I made for my boyfriend, Isaac.


The first thing I did was make this card, which was my own invention. I was pretty proud because I don't consider myself an expert at drawing. I used gold stickles for the gold for texture.



For the goodie bag, I used Wilton's Pretzel Bags.


And M&M's of course!


Put eight rolos at the bottom and then pile the M&M's on top in rainbow order.


Ta da! A fun surprise you can make and eat.

Happy St. Patrick's day! :)

His Biblical Beauty,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips