Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Biblical Beauty of the Month: Kenzie {April 2016}


I met Kenzie when I went on a mission trip to Costa Rica two summers ago, but it wasn't until Ecuador this past summer that we became close friends. I love her free spirit, genuine heart, and sweet nature. I can always count on her when I need her to be there for encouragement. Kenzie is honestly one of my favorite people on this planet, and her God-given creativity is sure to amaze you. Thanks Kenz, for being my first ever Biblical Beauty of the Month! Now it's time for you to meet her!

Meet Kenzie Goley.

Age: 19 (almost 20!)

City/State: Tulsa, Oklahoma

Church: Life.Church

When did you make the decision to follow Christ? I accepted Jesus into my heart when I was 5 years old.

Favorite Bible verse: Psalm 103:1-5 and Psalm 139.

Favorite book in the Bible: Psalm and Proverbs.

Favorite Christian song: 'How Can It Be' by Lauren Daigle.

Favorite way to connect with God: Music and reading the Bible.

Scholastic/Career Ambition: I'm attending Tulsa Community College and majoring in Business. I plan on pursuing photography full-time.

Describe your personal style: I guess you could say I’m artsy and creative. I like bringing that creativity into my photography and fashion. I also love anything vintage.

What are your hobbies/talents? I love drawing, photography, singing, and reading. I also love traveling.

What do you think it means to be a Biblical Beauty? I think it means to follow the Lord with your whole heart and have high standards for yourself and to be a light to others.

Keep up with Kenzie!
Website: kenziegoley.com
Instagram: @kenziegoley
Twitter: @kenz_goley


Pssst! Want to be featured as the Biblical Beauty of the Month? Fill out an application here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips