Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Monday, March 28, 2016

March Gladness


It's March, and the madness is almost over! Although I don't know every player's name or every team's seed, I consider myself somewhat knowledgeable when it comes to sports and the NCAA tournament. Back in the day, I used to be a baller and played post (it's okay, you can laugh.) Now, I just enjoy cheering from the sidelines.



Since my two favorite teams aren't in the tournament (Wichita State and Kansas State), I keep it neutral with this baseball style tee from La Tee Da. LTD is an Etsy shop that sells custom graphic tees, home decor, and accessories. It just so happens that they're also based in my hometown! Check out their Etsy shop here.

Syracuse isn't the only one who made a comeback this year. Converse sneakers are cuter than ever and have re-entered the fashion realm, although some may argue they never went out of style in the first place. Stayed up late watching North Carolina win and didn't have time to wash your hair? Spritz in some dry shampoo, throw it up in a ponytail and you've completed the sporty look!






A good photoshoot wouldn't be complete without some bloopers.....but it seems like this one was mostly silly pictures ;)




This was a 100% pure candid moment, haha

Photography by Kailie Hamilton

Comment who you're cheering for!

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his COURTS with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name." -Psalm 100:4

His Biblical Beauty,
Paige

PS Still looking for a snack to serve at your party? Try this Jalapeno Popper Dip from All Recipes! It's one of my favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Makes my Heart Happy to see that SMILE! GAME ON !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd cheer for you any day!! Thanks for being you!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips