Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Thursday, July 2, 2015

God Bless the USA! (Collab Post w/ Bellativity)


Hey there! I would like to introduce all of you to another Biblical Beauty, Bella. Bella found my blog on Instagram about a month ago and messaged me about doing a collaboration post. I was over the moon!!! She is a Christian who lives closeby and has a fashion blog of her own, Bellativity. We soon found out we have a lot more in common than just our faith and our blogs: we both enjoy cheerleading, singing, dance, and have a lot of mutual friends! I've never met someone my age with such similar passions and hobbies.

We each chose a piece of clothing that both of us liked and also represented the Fourth of July. The idea was to showcase two different ways the pieces could be worn as well as our own original styles, while still staying modest. All pictures were taken by the beautiful and talented Bailey Barker. Enjoy the two looks we put together!

Look #1 Paige: "Lately, I've become a huge fan of the 90's. I feel like these jeans throw it back a little bit but complement the top in a girly way, especially with the keds."
     -Star Top from Francesca's
     -'Tomgirl' Jeans from American Eagle
     -White Keds from ModCloth











Look #1 Bella: "I was going for a classic All-American girl look with the overalls and bandana; something casual and cute for a day with the family shooting off fireworks."
     -Star Top from Francesca's
     -Overalls from Atwoods
     -Sandals from Target









Look #2 Paige: "I love the boho style, and this dress really captures it with its embroidery. I also like flowy dresses which is why I decided not to belt it." 
     -Red Dress from Apricot Lane
     -Birkenstocks from Zappos






Look #2 Bella: "I didn't want this look to be as traditional with stars and stripes, but something that was still patriotic and could be worn on a date."
     -Red Dress from Apricot Lane
     -Belt from JCPenney's
     -Heels from Famous Footwear







Better....together!


















I look forward to seeing how God continues to use Bella and I through our blogs as well as growing our friendship! Wishing everyone a happy Fourth of July back home!!

"As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend." -Proverbs 27:17

His Biblical Beauty,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips