Paige Kauffman blog header  photo about_zpsc4fe7b2d.png photo thoughts_zpsddd0b078.png photo cooking_zps7baff10a.png photo diy_zps91ee6873.png photo travel_zps77e5f92d.png photo beauty_zpsa9f91517.png photo music_zps2fe0bec5.png

Monday, May 5, 2014

Testify to the Truth - Recital 2014

The most exciting time of the year has come and gone! I had my dance recital this past Saturday on May 3rd with Angel Feet Dance Studio. This was my first year back dancing after eight years....holy cow! I LOVED this year though and will continue to dance again next year.

I have been blessed with amazing teachers and wonderful girls. I have grown especially close with my ballet class (pictured below). I cannot wait until next year!


My beautiful ballet teacher Miss Lacey.


And who can forget the owner of the studio and my tap teacher, the gorgeous Miss Dunri!


Our ballet routine this year was to "Side by Side" by Sleeping at Last. Our costumes were so pretty!





The tap routine was to "Shackles" by Go Fish.





The apotheosis (ending song with everyone/curtain call) was to "Shake" by MercyMe. We had such a blast! This wasn't everyone obviously.


You can't forget the fun and friends that go with dress rehearsal!!

Kaitlyn, me and Kayla. We will be cheering together in 2014-15!
Karenna, me and Kate.
I babysit Rhianne. She is such a joy!!! This year she is in pre-ballet and performed to "In the Hands of God" by Newsboys.




A big thank you to EVERYONE who came to support me! I love you all and am sooo blessed. :)

Meghana, Bailey, me and Lora
Emma, me and Olivia
My wonderful daddy!
My dear friends Ethan and Angela
My "sister" Kylie!
My gorgeous, supportive mother
Mommies and daughters! Abigail and Lisa, me and mom, Olivia and Deb
Grandma and Grandpa Peirce
Toizer girls!
Grandma and Grandpa Stutzman

"Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp." -Psalm 149:3

His Biblical Beauty,
Paige




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips